
World AIDS Day. My message is plain & simple: Know Your Status. Go Get Tested.
As far as what I did, I just got out of a program hosted by my chapter, the Rho Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated. We had a screening of the South African award-winning film "Yesterday." And it was EXCELLENT. I encourage everybody who has the opportunity to go and see it, rent it, whatever. It's basically about a young mother who finds out that her husband gave the the virus. Her only wish is to stay alive long enough to see her daughter go to her first day of school.
Nobody can tell me that there is anything deeper than the strength of a Black woman, except for the power and love of God.
These next two weeks are going to be BRUTAL academically. All-nighters will become a regular occurrence. I'm not excited but it will be GREAT when my grades come back and they (hopefully) equal DEAN'S LIST!
That's all for now =)


No comments:
Post a Comment