Live.Love.Music

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Problem Solved (for now)

Well all, my man problem has been resolved for now. How, do you ask?

PERSISTENCE!

RESOLUTION!

No, but really, all I wanted was some answers. And by chance, I was able to engage this dude in a rather long conversation, and was being brutally honest, which encouraged him to be honest as well. We are going to be friends, but now I am comfortable being friends with him because I know where we stand. All I ever wanted was clarification, don't just up and change my routine without giving me a reason. I'll go crazy trying to figure out what happened.


Before it was confusing, now all (read: most) is clear. And I'm happy. And I can (and will) move on to the next one.

YAY!

Although...part of this will be the "getting over you" phase, which always sucks. Nothing good music and Half Baked from Ben & Jerry's can't fix. But I have the feeling that as soon as I am over this man, he will open up his eyes and hit me up on some "Let's start hanging out again." And that will piss me off. Maybe it won't happen...but if it does, will I be ready? Probably not.

I'll cross that bridge if (read: when) I get to it.

Sigh. This is too much action for an action-less love life. =/

But, I still hang on to the victory of being able to move on because I know what happened. I feel like as women we let men get away with so much without explanation, and that has to stop. Let me know how you really feel (without being an ass, please). It might hurt, but better I know than 1. be lend on blindly 2. torture myself trying to figure it out.

So, the moral of the story is: Say what you want, say what you mean and mean what you say.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment