Live.Love.Music

Monday, November 23, 2009

ASA LOVE

Just came back from Columbia's African Students Association's 2nd Milo Night (our version of a Coffeehouse lol). It was nothing short of POPPIN. I had planned to leave within the hour because I have an 8 page paper due in 12 hours but I couldn't leave because every performance was just so GOOD. From Glen's poem to Efe singing to Abdallah rapping - it was all so inspirational. And of course, yours truly read some poems (read: angry black man poems) that the crowd was open to receiving. There was singing and acting (a short Nollywood movie/play LMAO) and original songs. Don't sleep on the ASA - there is madd talent in that space.

I need to go write this paper smh. But I will be back soon to discuss me being ONE YEAR OLD IN DELTA!!!! This weekend was pretty great =).

Live.Love.SingWithMe.

No comments:

Post a Comment