
Here's a new piece I'm working on....one poem closer to my book!! Enjoy and leave comments if you are so inspired =)
----
You so fly like
Soar from the Earth; you a star right?
Every tooth in your smile is a star bright
When I see you first reaction is to take flight
Because I may become blinded by your light
You take over the night like
The moon can't even stand to your might
She gives you her wandering eye
Because she's the Sun's wife
He hates the thought of you in her sight
So every day he sets in the west to contemplate how to break you.
But he can't because
You so fly like
Always in mind even when your outta sight
24/7 got you on rotation like
You keep me over water like a flotation device
And that makes you my saving grace right?
The oxygen mask on a plane when we just might
Crash/The seat belt as I drive in the dead of night
The vaccine to every disease known to mankind
The perfect mix of therapeutic - you help me unwind
So fly your essence alone brings my senses to life
So fly I gotta rewind and say that twice
My senses come to life in the presence of your essence
Your essence and my senses in the present leave me helpless
You so fly like
Crave you harder than I do a Klondike
So you know I'd do anything right? Like
I'd do anything to take just one bite
Anything to constantly have you on site
Anything to be fly with you and just kite
Take flight and finish the rest of our journey on mountain bikes
So I could sweat with you like
Drip drop get wet with you like
Defeat death with you cause you're just fly enough to do it
You so fly like
Soar from the Earth you a star right?
Every tooth in your smile is a star bright
And with you in my sight. And me in your sight
I can do anything like.
Anything at all.


No comments:
Post a Comment